Home / FAQ
Can I rent furniture for a specific period of time?
Does the furniture arrive already assembled?
Is there a deposit required?
Can I change the duration of my contract?
- If you wish to extend your lease, we will adjust your monthly payment starting the month following the notification of the contract extension. The rental period already made will be taken into account in determining the amount of the new monthly payment.
- If you require a shorter rental period, the monthly payment of the entire contract will be adapted with the price for your new rental period.
Is there a minimum commitment period?
- For rental contracts three months and longer, the minimum commitment period is 2 months. In the case of early departure, the remaining monthly payments corresponding to that commitment period (2 months) will be charged.
- For short-term contracts (1 and 2 months), the commitment period is equal to the duration of the contract. If you request products be returned before the end of the scheduled period, the entire contract payment will be charged.
When should I notify getfurnished.com about my departure in order to schedule furniture removal (or drop off at our warehouse)?
Can I rent for a period of less than one month or more than 36 months?
Yes. Rental requets for periods of more than 36 months are possible and available at more attractive prices. Contact customer service to receive a quote.
Can I acquire the furniture permanently?
Can I order by telephone or email?
How is the order structured?
- By Product: You select one or more products a la carte to be incorporated into your interior. On our website, you can sort by price, color or material to quickly identify products that suit your taste and budget.
- By Room: On GetFurnished.com, you will see rooms of furniture composed and recommended by our team of designers. You may select the parts already designated and customize the room by changing the number of products required.
- By Apartment: You email us the layout of your apartment, your preferences and your budget, and we will send you proposals for furniture and appliances to furnish your entire apartment, within 48 hours.
How do I place an order online?
2/ Select the products you want to rent by choosing one or more pre-composed, recommended rooms or individual products a la carte.
3/ Select your delivery date. If you're not sure, no problem. Choose an approximate date and edit it later by contacting us. To make sure you receive your furniture on the desired date, you should notify us at least one week in advance.
4/ Choose your delivery method. You can choose to have delivery/removal* made by GetFurnished OR you can choose to pick up and return the funiture yourself to our warehouse.
Does every photo on your website correspond to the product I will receive?
What should I do if I encounter a technical problem while placing my order?
Where can I find a summary of my order?
After submitting payment, you will receive a confirmation email containing information relating to your rented furniture and payment.
This information is also available when you log into"My Account.”
How does the furniture delivery work?
If you chose to come and collect the furniture at our warehouse yourself, the furniture will be made available at the agreed upon time and the delivery of the furniture will be your responsibility.
If during the move, objects can not be installed, the extra cost of specialized equipment rental for the move will be charged to you.
Are the delivery and installation included?
Can I pick up my furniture myself?
Can I change my delivery removal dates?
What should I do if I can not be present during my delivery/removal?
If you are not there when our delivery/removal team arrives, a notice will be left in your mailbox. You will be asked to contact customer service as soon as possible to reschedule the delivery or removal and GetFurnished has the right to charge an additional fee to cover the cost of the additional trip to your apartment.
What if a product breaks?
2/ If you can not find a solution, contact customer service and a technician will conduct a test over the phone to find and resolve the problem.
3/ In case of product failure, we will visit within 72 hours to repair the product.
4/ If the product can not be repaired, your product will be replaced as soon as possible with a product of equivalent features.
What if I am unsure of how to use a product?
How can I contact the customer service for GetFurnished?
What happens in case of damage or theft of the property that I rent?
What methods of payment are accepted?
We accept payment by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, and Paypal.
You can place the entire order at once and receive a 10% discount or pay in monthly installments. If you choose to pay the entire amount at one time, a credit card or debit card must be used.
When is payment withdrawn from my account?
How do I change my bank details?
If I rent a telephone and/or television, is the cable service included?
How do I create my account?
What is the My Account area?
- Your contact details: Here, you can change your contact details if necessary.
- Your address: Here, you can manage your delivery address and billing address.
- Your orders: Here, you can check the status of your order
- Your sponsorship activities: Here, you can recommend GetFurnished to your friends by launching sponsorship applications and follow these applications. Successful applications will result in monthly payment reductions.
- Your invoices: Here, you can view and download your bills.
How does the referral program work?
For more information please check getfurnished.com/referrals