Home / Why rent ?
Why furniture rental?
Whether you're in transition as a student, an expat, or an employee on a seasonal or short-term contract, furniture rental is the simplest and most cost-effective way to furnish your apartment.
Furniture rental offers a number of benefits to meet your needs and budget.
An economical solution :
Renting a « furnished » apartment leaves you no choice regarding the look and feel of your home. In contrast, we offer over 300 pieces of furniture and appliances to suit your taste and budget.
Simplify your moveOur rental service makes moving easier. With SeMeubler, you no longer need to :
- Search around for furniture and appliances at many different stores
- Rent a moving van
- Inconvenience family and friends with your move
- Spend time assembling your furniture and appliances
- Secure a storage unit or sell your furniture when you are leaving
Moving simplified :
Imagine moving to France into a beautiful apartment ready upon your arrival, with the furniture of your choosing, and avoiding the usual hassles such as :
- time lost searching for furniture and appliances in various stores, and dealing with many different vendors in a different language ;
- time lost in waiting for deliveries
- assembling new furniture
- value lost of your property if it is lost or damaged during an international shipment
Expand your choices
You will realize further savings by combining our rental service fees with the cost of an « unfurnished » apartment which will be lower than the monthly cost of a « furnished » apartment. Typically « furnished » aparments are significantly more expensive per month.
Apartment owners enjoy a tax benefit
Renting your apartment « furnished » rather than « unfurnished » presents a number of advantages...
- a flexible process (only 1 month’s notice required) ;
- a tax benefit ;
- the status designation: professionally-furnished rental ;
- higher rental fees (+20% on average for a furnished apartment).
which you will enjoy without the disadvantages of:
- the initial investment to purchase furniture ; the monthly fees you pay to rent furniture will be covered by the rent increase
- the move: you select the furniture that you would like (or we can select it for you) ; we deliver, assemble and install the furniture in the apartment
- managing the equipment : we provide maintenance service on all our products and will reply immediately to requests from your tenants in case repairs or replacements are required